WTC Energetics Calculation Model Spreadsheet (20090517) 20090517
Download (1.66 Mb)
Updated version of the calculation model with the following changes:
- Removal of focus on Greening paper, column usage replaced by values which are constant.
- Inclusion of conservation of momentum energy loss for usage in subsequent deformation of materials.
- Specific floor heights used, rather than an averaged constant.
- Concrete crush scale maximum removed. Unlimited scale permitted.
- Manual concrete crush scale ramping parameters removed.
- Impact KE based concrete crush scale calculation added. Switchable.
- Floor-by-floor concrete crush volume percentage added.
- Floor-by-floor mass loss (kg) added. Switchable.
- Per floor Impact KE based mass loss calculation added. Switchable.
- Calculated mass switchable to include/exclude cap mass loss.
- Initial cap drop height modifier added.
- Average Debris Lateral Ejection Velocity included.
- Debris Lateral Ejection Energy Requirement Added. (Applied to mass lost)
- Concrete mass inside core uses floor-by floor specific area percentage modifier to account for variation in usable floor area.
- Graphs for tracking Kinetic Energy, Mass and Velocity.
| Category: Spreadsheet Versions | Added by: femr2
| Author: femr2 |
|Views: 3361 | Downloads: 870
| Comments: 1
| Rating: 4.8/6 | |
|Total comments: 1|
Magd (25-07-2012 04:19:32)
Yo, that's what's up turfhtully.
Total online: 1